- About Us
- Our People
- News & Events
Restaurant Accounting Services
Our restaurant industry accounting expertise comes from real world experience. The professionals at Clarus Partners have worked in-house with restaurant management navigating the complex issues of restaurant industry accounting. Operating a successful restaurant comes with documents, forms, and notices that require attention and knowledge as to how to handle them. Tip reporting, food and beverage costs, payroll costs, and sales tax filings are all areas that restaurant owners and managers must handle.
Our restaurant accounting services team helps our clients manage this information in a simple and clear way so they can make the best decisions for the business. We counsel our clients on internal controls, taxation, benchmarking, organizational structure, and financing.
Timeliness with regard to your financial information is critical, and some of the information we work to provide includes:
- Financial statements (monthly, quarterly & annually)
- Monthly sales tax returns
- IRS annual tip reporting
- Fixed asset records & detailed depreciation schedules
- Management reports specific to restaurant industries
- Year-end accounting & tax returns (Federal, State & Local)
- On-going tax planning and advice
- Forecasting and budgeting
This financial information helps our clients in the restaurant industry make better and more timely management decisions. We leverage our experience when negotiating with banks, credit card companies, and insurance companies to help our clients maximize their cash flow.
Contact Us to Get Started TodayWe take pride in building personal relationships with our clients. That is why our clients have direct and regular communication with our partners and senior team leaders. If you are looking for more information on our restaurant accounting services, please contact Kirk Trowbridge, manager in our Columbus, Ohio office. We look forward to discussing how Clarus can serve your company.
Learn more about the services that we provide to all of our clients:
- Accounting and auditing services
- Business Consulting Services
- Business Valuation Services
- Corporate Tax Services
- Divorce Forensic Accounting and Divorce Business Valuations
- Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support Services
- International Tax Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions Consulting
- Personal Tax Services